What you will learn.
You will learn to develop and attain the necessary knowledge and skills to apply problem-solving techniques in any scenario and provide a proposed solution.
What you can do.
- Distinguish between problems, challenges and matters requiring a decision.
- Investigate techniques for solving problems and making decisions.
- Identify a problem in a real-life situation.
- Apply a problem-solving process or technique to propose a solution or make a decision.
- Learning Material
- SAQA Accredited US 244611 – Apply problem-solving techniques to make a decision or solve a problem in a real-life context NQF level 3, 2 credits
Click here for the specific learning outcomes that will be covered and full SAQA learning programme details on this link.
Other Short Courses.
Our ETD programmes and qualifications have been carefully designed to meet the needs of your industry and business.
Build Diversity in the Workplace
Developmental Project Management
First Line Leadership
Evidence Collection Facilitator
This course is aimed at anyone who already is or would like to become part of a training or learning environment and includes education training and development practitioners, lecturers, teachers, entrepreneurs, school leavers, and university and college students.
This course is aimed at Facilitators, Managers, Supervisors, HR Practitioners, lecturers and teachers where one is learned to conduct on-the-job as well as the assessment of learning programmes and skills.
performs to set goals and objectives.
Empower Team Members Programme
Problem Solving Techniques Programme
Training Quality Assurance Management Programme
Small Project Management
resources and having a limited impact on stakeholders and the environment.
Small Project Management Fundamentals
Not sure which course is right for you?
Send us a message and one of our course coordinators will contact you right away. With a range of courses to choose from, we’ll help you to create a bespoke programme for coaching and mentoring, material development, facilitation, assessment and moderation.