What you will learn.
You will learn to develop and attain the necessary knowledge and skills to facilitate learning events in all areas where learning, coaching or the facilitation of information is required, including adult-based and formal learning programmes as well as customised presentation workshops and events where awareness in educating a certain topic is required.
What you can do.
- Train and facilitate adult learning events or programmes
- Train and facilitate formal learning programmes or courses
- Deliver and present workshops and events
- Train and facilitate specifically customised learning programmes, workshops and events
- Learning Material
- SAQA Accredited Unit Standard 7384 – Facilitate an adult learning event NQF level 4, 16 credits
- SAQA Accredited US 10289 – Facilitate a programme of learning NQF level 5, 24 credits
- SAQA Accredited US 117871 – Facilitate Learning using a variety of given methodologies NQF level 5, 10 credits
- Total credits of the learning programme = 50 credits
Click here for the specific learning outcomes that will be covered and full SAQA learning programme details.
Other Short Courses.
Our ETD programmes and qualifications have been carefully designed to meet the needs of your industry and business.
This course is aimed at Facilitators, Managers, Supervisors, HR Practitioners, lecturers and teachers where one is taught/educated to conduct on-the-job as well as the assessment of learning programmes and skills.
Small Project Management Fundamentals
Team Building Course
performs to set goals and objectives.
Empower Team Members Programme
Build Diversity in the Workplace
Developmental Project Management
First Line Leadership
Evidence Collection Facilitator
Problem Solving Techniques Programme
Training Quality Assurance Management Programme
Small Project Management
resources and having a limited impact on stakeholders and the environment.
Not sure which course is right for you?
Send us a message and one of our course coordinators will contact you right away. With a range of courses to choose from, we’ll help you to create a bespoke programme for coaching and mentoring, material development, facilitation, assessment and moderation.