What you will learn.
You will learn to develop and attain the necessary knowledge and skills to help your team set better goals and objectives, help them recognise their strengths by encouraging participation in better decision making, manage conflict and lead them to deliver best-set project deliverables or task objectives.
What you can do.
- Build and develop teams aligned to specific goals and objectives
- Empower teams through recognising their strengths
- Manage conflict in the workplace
- Manage a project team
- Learning Material
- SAQA Accredited US 252037 – Build teams to meet set goals and objectives NQF level 5, 6 credits
- SAQA Accredited US 15224 – Empower team members through recognising strengths, encouraging participation in decision making and delegating tasks NQF level 5, 4credits
- SAQA Accredited US 114226 – Interpret and manage conflicts within the workplace NQF level 5, 8 credits
- SAQA Accredited US 120388 – Supervise a project team of a small project to deliver project deliverables deliver project objectives NQF level 5, 14 credits
Total credits for the programme = 32 credits
Click here for the specific learning outcomes that will be covered and full SAQA learning programme details on this link.
Duration – 5 days
Fee – R 7245 (VAT incl.).
Other Short Courses.
Our ETD programmes and qualifications have been carefully designed to meet the needs of your industry and business.
This is a 3-day course during which you are expected to handle
During the moderator course complete and submit your PoE. The course is aimed at qualified assessors, who monitor, moderate and support assessors and develops assessment practices.
Become a couch is a 3-day course during which you will complete and submit your PoE. You need to have a qualification at least equal to that of the learners, in the area in which you will be doing coaching.
During the Assessor
The Design of outcomes-based assessments is a 5-day course during which you complete and submit your PoE.
Skills Development Facilitator – SDF
Design Learning Programmes
This course is suitable for those who want to design & develop learning programmes to meet defined learning needs.
Not sure which course is right for you?
Send us a message and one of our course coordinators will contact you right away. With a range of courses to choose from, we’ll help you to create a bespoke programme for coaching and mentoring, material development, facilitation, assessment and moderation.