Enhancing Human Capital Performance
Assessment College has a proven track record enhancing our client’s human capital performance by offering services such as:
- Applying for provider accreditation with SETA’s, QCTO, or regulators across Africa
- Benchmarking your organisation against the best international standards in education training and development practices
- Customize and deliver training solutions to your organisational needs
- Upskill and invest in the development and productivity of your employees
- Refocus and steer your business and training strategy in a successful direction
Compiling, submitting, engaging and monitoring full provider and learning programme accreditation submissions to all SETA’s, the QCTO and other regulating bodies in Africa, covering all areas including Skills Programmes, Work Integrated Learning (WIL), Internships, Artisan Development, Experiential Learning, and Adult Education and Training (AET)
- We start by identifying RPL needs
- We’ll design portfolio templates for these specific needs.
- We’ll then provide learner support to RPL candidates so they can successfully complete their Portfolios Of Evidence.
- We interview all stakeholders to make sure they fully understand the vision, mission goals
andobjectives of the organisation.
- We compile and review policies and procedures after in-depth discussions with all stakeholders
. We also implement and support the QMS as part of our service.