What you will learn.
You will learn the required skills and knowledge prescribed by the Department of Labour of South Africa to function as a registered SDF, conducting Workplace Skills Plans (WSP’s), Annual Training Reports (ATR’s), coordinate training interventions,
What you can do.
- Register as a professionally
recognisedSkills Development Facilitator which is required by any organisationwho has a training department in place or who conduct skills development training interventions.
- Conduct a Workplace Skills Plan (WSP)
- Conduct an Annual Training Report (ATR)
- Conduct a Training Needs Analysis (Skills Audit)
- Be a self-employed SDF Consultant for
organisationsand learning institutions
- Learning Material
- SAQA Accredited Unit Standard: 15221 Provide Information And Advice Regarding Skills Development And Related Issues, NQF level 5, 4 Credits
- SAQA Accredited Unit Standard: 252041 Promote A Learning Culture In An Organisation, NQF Level 5, 5 Credits
- SAQA Accredited Unit Standard: 15218 Conduct An Analysis To Determine Outcomes Of Learning For Skills Development And Other Purposes, NQF level 6, 4 Credits
- SAQA Accredited Unit Standard: 15217 Develop An Organisational Training And Development Plan, NQF level 5, 6 Credits
- SAQA Accredited Unit Standard: 15232 Coordinate Planned Skills Development Interventions In An Organisation, NQF level 5, 6 Credits
- SAQA Accredited Unit Standard: 15227 Conduct Skills Development Administration In An Organisation, NQF level 4, 4 Credits
- SAQA Accredited Unit Standard: 15228 Advise On The Establishment And Implementation Of A Quality Management System For Skills development Practices In An Organisation, NQF level 5, 10 Credits
Catering is provided.
Duration – 5 days
Fee – R 7245 (VAT incl.)
Learning takes place via pre-scheduled Zoom sessions. A standardized lesson plan which is currently utilised for classroom-based learning purposes is continuously amended throughout the learning process, strongly dependent on the engagement, participation and learning experience of the learners to ensure as successful outcome of the programme. Facilitators and assessors also make use of additional one-on-one sessions via Zoom, Whatsapp groups and email communication, especially for additional learner support and remedial evidence.
Duration – 5 days
Fee – R 6325 (VAT incl.).
Other Short Courses.
Our ETD programmes and qualifications have been carefully designed to meet the needs of your industry and business.
This course is aimed at anyone who already is or would like to become part of a training or learning environment and includes education training and development practitioners, lecturers, teachers, entrepreneurs, school leavers, and university and college students.
This course is aimed at already-certified assessors who would want to get involved in the monitoring, Quality Assurance and Support of Assessment Practices.
This course is aimed at Facilitators, Managers, Supervisors, HR Practitioners, lecturers and teachers where one is learned to conduct on-the-job as well as the assessment of learning programmes and skills.
Learn how to mentor people to enhance the application of their skills, values, and attitudes in a selected career. Career advisors, Facilitators, Managers, Supervisors, HR Practitioners, Lecturers, and Teachers can greatly benefit from this course.
Learn how to design assessments which are used to conduct on-the-job or practical assessments. as well as for courses or learning programmes.
Learn how to coach an individual to enhance their performance in a work environment. Managers, Supervisors, HR Practitioners, Lecturers, and Teachers can greatly benefit from this course.
Learning Programme Designer
Learn how to design and develop learning programmes and courses. This applies to accredited or non-accredited learning programmes. You can design and develop your own courses as well.
Not sure which course is right for you?
Send us a message and one of our course coordinators will contact you right away. With a range of courses to choose from, we’ll help you to create a bespoke programme for coaching and mentoring, material development, facilitation, assessment and moderation.