Skills Development Facilitator.
Get qualified as a SDF and help your organisation apply for government grants and funding to rollout your training
What you will learn.
You will learn the required skills and knowledge prescribed by the Department of Labour of South Africa to function as a registered SDF, conducting Workplace Skills Plans (WSP’s), Annual Training Reports (ATR’s), coordinate training interventions,
What you can do.
- Register as a professionally
recognisedSkills Development Facilitator which is required by any organisationwho has a training department in place or who conduct skills development training interventions.
- Conduct a Workplace Skills Plan (WSP)
- Conduct an Annual Training Report (ATR)
- Conduct a Training Needs Analysis (Skills Audit)
- Be a self-employed SDF Consultant for
organisationsand learning institutions
- Learning Material
- SAQA Accredited Unit Standard: 15221 Provide Information And Advice Regarding Skills Development And Related Issues, NQF level 5, 4 Credits
- SAQA Accredited Unit Standard: 252041 Promote A Learning Culture In An Organisation, NQF Level 5, 5 Credits
- SAQA Accredited Unit Standard: 15218 Conduct An Analysis To Determine Outcomes Of Learning For Skills Development And Other Purposes, NQF level 6, 4 Credits
- SAQA Accredited Unit Standard: 15217 Develop An Organisational Training And Development Plan, NQF level 5, 6 Credits
- SAQA Accredited Unit Standard: 15232 Coordinate Planned Skills Development Interventions In An Organisation, NQF level 5, 6 Credits
- SAQA Accredited Unit Standard: 15227 Conduct Skills Development Administration In An Organisation, NQF level 4, 4 Credits
- SAQA Accredited Unit Standard: 15228 Advise On The Establishment And Implementation Of A Quality Management System For Skills development Practices In An Organisation, NQF level 5, 10 Credits
Catering is provided.
Duration – 5 days
Fee – R 7245 (VAT incl.)
Blended Hybrid Virtual Online Learning
Learning takes place via pre-scheduled Zoom sessions. A standardized lesson plan which is currently utilised for classroom-based learning purposes is continuously amended throughout the learning process, strongly dependent on the engagement, participation and learning experience of the learners to ensure as successful outcome of the programme. Facilitators and assessors also make use of additional one-on-one sessions via Zoom, Whatsapp groups and email communication, especially for additional learner support and remedial evidence.
Duration – 5 days
Fee – R 6325 (VAT incl.).
Corporate Group Learning
Interested in hosting this course in-house? A fee can be negotiated for the training, along with customised dates that meet the needs of your organisation best. Get in touch with us to find out more.
Other Short Courses.
Our ETD programmes and qualifications have been carefully designed to meet the needs of your industry and business.
You will learn to develop and attain the necessary knowledge and skills to be able to train/learn people and to transfer and share your own knowledge and skills to others in a variety of ways.
You will learn to develop and attain the necessary knowledge and skills to be able to apply quality assurance practices and principles to assessment processes and ensure compliance with compulsory standards, policies and regulations are met.
You will learn to develop and attain the necessary knowledge and skills to assess people for their achievement of learning outcomes utilising specified criteria. After successful completion, you can apply with the relevant SETA/Regulatory Body to become a registered constituent assessor in your current occupation or in a field in which you are a Subject Matter Expert.
You will learn to develop and attain the necessary knowledge and skills to be able to advise and support learners relating to understanding the content, structure, admission requirements, exit level outcomes, learning contracts and approaches to learning and assessment of a learning programme, career progression options within an occupation, typical learning or personal difficulties and applying the skills and techniques required of a mentor.
You will learn to develop and attain the necessary knowledge and skills to be able to design and create assessment instruments to be utilised as an assessment tool for various learning programmes, on-the-job and technical assessments.
You will learn to develop and attain the necessary knowledge and skills to be able to work close to the side of individual learners/employees to help them improve their skills in a defined area of application or job task to enhance the learner/employee’s performance.
Learning Programme Designer
You will learn to develop and attain the necessary knowledge and skills to be able to design and create learning programmes (structure and content) for a learning programme or specific identified learning need.
Not sure which course is right for you?
Send us a message and one of our course coordinators will contact you right away. With a range of courses to choose from, we’ll help you to create a bespoke programme for coaching and mentoring, material development, facilitation, assessment and moderation.