What you will learn.
You will learn to develop and attain the necessary knowledge and skills being able to design, to develop and to conduct assessments to test/assess on-the-job competencies and learning programme outcomes, ultimately qualified as a Master Assessor.
What you can do.
- Design assessments
- Develop assessments
- Assess people for competency on courses or learning programmes they have completed
- Assess people for job-related or technical skills in the workplace
- Be a self-employed consultant-assessor for organisations or learning institutions
- Learning Material
- SAQA Accredited US 115753 – Conduct outcomes-based Assessment NQF level 5, 15 credits
- SAQA Accredited US 115755 – Design and Develop outcomes-based Assessment NQF level 6, 10 credit
Total credits of the learning programme = 25 credits
Click here for the specific learning outcomes that will be covered and full SAQA learning programme details on this link.
Other Short Courses.
Our ETD programmes and qualifications have been carefully designed to meet the needs of your industry and business.
This course is aimed at anyone who already is or would like to become part of a training or learning environment and includes education training and development practitioners, lecturers, teachers, entrepreneurs, school leavers, and university and college students.
Evidence Collection Facilitator
performs to set goals and objectives.
Empower Team Members Programme
Problem Solving Techniques Programme
Training Quality Assurance Management Programme
Small Project Management
resources and having a limited impact on stakeholders and the environment.
Small Project Management Fundamentals
Build Diversity in the Workplace
Developmental Project Management
First Line Leadership
Not sure which course is right for you?
Send us a message and one of our course coordinators will contact you right away. With a range of courses to choose from, we’ll help you to create a bespoke programme for coaching and mentoring, material development, facilitation, assessment and moderation.