*It is required that you have already achieved US 115753 Conduct outcomes-based Assessment, NQF level 5, 15 credits before you can enrol for this programme
What you will learn.
You will learn to develop and attain the necessary knowledge and skills to be able to design and create learning programmes (structure and content) for a learning programme or specific identified learning need as well as be able to design and create assessment instruments to be utilised as an assessment tool for various learning programmes and on-the-job assessments.
What you can do.
- Design and Develop learning programmes and course materials for any outcomes-based learning intervention or programme
- Design learning programmes according to specific needs which are identified within an organisation or in a specific scenario
- Be a self-employed Learning Programme Designer or Course Developer for an organisation or learning institution
- Create and design various assessment instruments for any outcomes-based learning programme
- Design and create assessment instruments to assess the competency of a job skill or trade
- Design and create assessment instruments to assess the practical application/demonstration of a job task
- Be a self-employed Assessment Designer to design assessment tools for an organisation or learning institution
- Learning Material
- US 123394: Develop outcomes-based learning programmes NQF level 5, 10 credits
- US 123401: Design outcomes-based learning programmes NQF level 6, 15 credits
- US 115755: Design and develop outcomes-based assessments NQF level 6, 10 credits
Catering is provided.
Duration – 5 days
Fee – R 11500 (VAT incl.)
Learning takes place via pre-scheduled Zoom sessions. A standardized lesson plan which is currently utilised for classroom-based learning purposes is continuously amended throughout the learning process, strongly dependent on the engagement, participation and learning experience of the learners to ensure as successful outcome of the programme. Facilitators and assessors also make use of additional one-on-one sessions via Zoom, Whatsapp groups and email communication, especially for additional learner support and remedial evidence.
Duration – 5 days
Fee – R 9775 (VAT incl.).
Other Short Courses.
Our ETD programmes and qualifications have been carefully designed to meet the needs of your industry and business.
This course is aimed at anyone who already is or would like to become part of a training or learning environment and includes education training and development practitioners, lecturers, teachers, entrepreneurs, school leavers, and university and college students.
This course is aimed at already-certified assessors who would want to get involved in the monitoring, Quality Assurance and Support of Assessment Practices.
This course is aimed at Facilitators, Managers, Supervisors, HR Practitioners, lecturers and teachers where one is learned to conduct on-the-job as well as the assessment of learning programmes and skills.
Learn how to mentor people to enhance the application of their skills, values, and attitudes in a selected career. Career advisors, Facilitators, Managers, Supervisors, HR Practitioners, Lecturers, and Teachers can greatly benefit from this course.
Learn how to design assessments which are used to conduct on-the-job or practical assessments. as well as for courses or learning programmes.
Learn how to coach an individual to enhance their performance in a work environment. Managers, Supervisors, HR Practitioners, Lecturers, and Teachers can greatly benefit from this course.
Skills Development Facilitator – SDF
This course is aimed at individuals who would manage, plan, implement and report on all training operations within an organisation, including the submission of the Workplace Skills Plan (WSP) and Annual Training Report (ATR) to the relevant regulators and labour departments as a requirement to be able to claim Mandatory and Discretionary grant funding.
We are the first ETDPSETA accredited provider in South Africa. We’ve helped over 55,000 people develop the essential skills needed to grow into strong education, training and development managers, making us the leading global ETD provider.
+27 (0)10 009 5421
Spaces, Waterfall Magwa Crescent, Ground Floor, Gateway West Office Building, Waterfall City, Midrand, South Africa