What you will learn.
You will learn and acquire comprehensive understanding, knowledge
* It is required that you have already achieved the ODETDP Certificate at NQF level 5 as per our qualification curriculum structure in order for you to only complete the below 3 unit standards to receive official recognition for the ODETDP Certificate at NQF level 6
What you can do.
- ETD Researcher
- Define standards for assessment, training
- Design and develop instruments to evaluate education, training and development
- Learning Material
Our programmes offer hands-on, personalised learning for students wanting face-to-face interaction. Learners benefit from group discussions and interaction in an environment that promotes peripheral ‘outside the box’ thinking.
Catering is provided.
Duration – 1 x 5 day session
Fee – R 10442 (VAT incl.)
Click the button below to schedule your course dates
Learning takes place via pre-scheduled Zoom sessions. A standardized lesson plan which is currently utilised for classroom-based learning purposes is continuously amended throughout the learning process, strongly dependent on the engagement, participation and learning experience of the learners to ensure as successful outcome of the programme. Facilitators and assessors also make use of additional one-on-one sessions via Zoom, Whatsapp groups and email communication, especially for additional learner support and remedial evidence.
Duration – 5 days
Fee – R 9361 (VAT incl.).
Learning takes place via various communication platforms i.e. email, Whatsapp and Zoom sessions. Learning material is sent to the learner in digital format including Learner Guides and PoE’s (Word format for easier completion).
Duration – Maximum 4 months (Part-Time)
Fee – R 9361 (VAT incl.).
Skills Programme 1
- SAQA Accredited Unit Standard: 117856 Define standards for assessment, education, training, and development, NQF level 6, 8 credits
- SAQA Accredited Unit Standard: 123392 Design and develop instruments to evaluate education, training and development, NQF level 6, 12 credits
- SAQA Accredited Unit Standard: 10301 Complete a research assignment, NQF level 6, 20 credits
Other Full Qualifications
ODETDP Certificate – Level 5
Understand, apply and implement the full Learning Cycle of Education, Training and Skills Development and get certified as an Education Training and Development Professional Practitioner.
ODEDTP Level 5 – Diploma
Learn how to develop and implement training plans, address special needs and diversity in learning, drive team dynamics and coherence, implement successful training projects including recruitment and selection and learn to advise on Quality Management Systems in Education Training and Skills Development.
Not sure which course is right for you?
Send us a message and one of our course coordinators will contact you right away. With a range of courses to choose from, we’ll help you to create a bespoke programme for coaching and mentoring, material development, facilitation, assessment and moderation.
We are part of the City & Guilds Group and were the first ETDPSETA accredited provider in South Africa. We’ve helped over 55,000 people develop the essential skills needed to grow into strong education, training and development managers, making us the leading global ETD provider.
+27 (0)10 009 5421
Spaces, Waterfall Magwa Crescent, Ground Floor, Gateway West Office Building, Waterfall City, Midrand, South Africa