What you will learn.
You will learn and acquire comprehensive understanding, knowledge
* It is required that you have already achieved the ODETDP Certificate at NQF level 5 as per our qualification curriculum structure in order for you to only complete the below 3 unit standards to receive official recognition for the ODETDP Certificate at NQF level 6
What you can do.
- ETD Researcher
- Define standards for assessment, training
- Design and develop instruments to evaluate education, training and development
- Learning Material
Our programmes offer hands-on,
Catering is provided.
Duration – Determined by the support-facilitator
Fee – R 9936 (VAT incl.)
Dates to be confirmed if more than 5 enrolments. 1 – 4 enrolments: one-on-one facilitation as needed and agreed upon.
Facilitator: Thoko Moja
Skills Programme 1
- SAQA Accredited Unit Standard: 117856 Define standards for assessment, education, training, and development, NQF level 6, 8 credits
- SAQA Accredited Unit Standard: 123392 Design and develop instruments to evaluate education, training and development, NQF level 6, 12 credits
- SAQA Accredited Unit Standard: 10301 Complete a research assignment, NQF level 6, 20 credits
Other Full Qualifications
ODETDP Certificate – Level 5
Understand, apply and implement the full Learning Cycle of Education, Training and Skills Development and get certified as an Education Training and Development Professional Practitioner.
ODEDTP Level 5 – Diploma
Learn how to develop and implement training plans, address special needs and diversity in learning, drive team dynamics and coherence, implement successful training projects including recruitment and selection and learn to advise on Quality Management Systems in Education Training and Skills Development.
Not sure which course is right for you?
Send us a message and one of our course coordinators will contact you right away. With a range of courses to choose from, we’ll help you to create a bespoke programme for coaching and mentoring, material development, facilitation, assessment and moderation.
We are part of the City & Guilds Group and were the first ETDPSETA accredited provider in South Africa. We’ve helped over 55,000 people develop the essential skills needed to grow into strong education, training and development managers, making us the leading global ETD provider.
Spaces, Waterfall Magwa Crescent, Ground Floor, Gateway West Office Building, Waterfall City, Midrand, South Africa