ODETDP Certificate – Level 5.
What you will learn.
You will learn and acquire comprehensive understanding, knowledge and skills pertaining to Education, Training and Skills Development, qualified as an Education Training and Development Practitioner and Training Professional
What you can do.
- Skills Development Manager
- Training Manager
- Learning & Development Manager
- Project Manager – Learning and Development
- Training/Skills Development Officer
- Training/Skills Development Administrator
- ETD/Training Consultant (self-employed)
- Learning & Development Consultant
- Facilitator (trainer) (Self-employed or within an
- Assessor (self-employed or within an
- Learning Material Developer (self-employed or within an
- Learning Material
Our programmes offer hands-on, personalised learning for students wanting face-to-face interaction. Learners benefit from group discussions and interaction in an environment that promotes peripheral ‘outside the box’ thinking.
Catering is provided.
Duration – 6 x 5 day sessions
Fee – R 26086 (VAT incl.)
Click the button below to schedule your course dates
Learning takes place via pre-scheduled Zoom sessions. A standardized lesson plan which is currently utilised for classroom-based learning purposes is continuously amended throughout the learning process, strongly dependent on the engagement, participation, and learning experience of the learners to ensure a successful outcome of the programme. Facilitators and assessors also make use of additional one-on-one sessions via Zoom, Whatsapp groups, and email communication, especially for additional learner support and remedial evidence.
Duration – 6 x 5 day sessions
Fee – R 24265 (VAT incl.).
Corporate Group Learning
Interested in hosting this course in-house? A fee can be negotiated for the training, along with customised dates that meet the needs of your organisation best. Get in touch with us to find out more.
Skills Programme 1: Understand learning and analyse learning needs
- SAQA Accredited Unit Standard: 114924 Demonstrate Understanding Of The OBETApproach Within The Context Of The NQF Level 5, 5 Credits
- SAQA Accredited Unit Standard: 123396 Define Target Audience Profiles And Skills Gaps, NQF Level 4, 6 Credits
- SAQA Accredited Unit Standard: 15221 Provide information and advice regarding skills development and related issues NQF level 5, 4 Credits
Skills Programme 2: Design and Develop Outcomes-based Learning programmes
- SAQA Accredited Unit Standard: 123401 Design Outcomes-based Learning Programmes, NQF Level 6, 15 Credits
- SAQA Accredited Unit Standard: 123394 Develop Outcomes-based Learning Programmes, NQF Level 5, 10 Credits
- SAQA Accredited Unit Standard: 15218 Conduct An Analysis To Determine Outcomes Of Learning For Skills Development And Other Practices, NQF Level 6, 4 Credits
- SAQA Accredited Unit Standard: 123397 Evaluate A Learning Intervention Using Given Evaluation Instruments, NQF Level 5, 10 Credits
- SAQA Accredited Unit Standard: 115790 Write And Present For A Wide Range Of Purposes, Audience And Contexts, NQF Level 5, 5 Credits
Skills Programme 3: Facilitation of learning
- SAQA Accredited Unit Standard: 123398 Facilitate The Transfer And Application Of Learning In The Workplace, NQF Level 5, 5 Credits
- SAQA Accredited Unit Standard: 117871 Facilitate Learning Using A Variety Of Given Methodologies, NQF Level 5, 10 Credits
- SAQA Accredited Unit Standard: 115789 Sustain Oral Interaction Across A Wide Range Of Contexts And Critically Evaluate Spoken Texts, NQF Level 5, 5 Credits
Skills Programme 4: Assessment of learning
- SAQA Accredited Unit Standard: 115753 Conduct Outcomes-based Assessment, NQF Level 5, 15 Credits
- SAQA Accredited Unit Standard: 115755 Design And Develop Outcomes-based Assessments, NQF Level 6, 10 Credits
SKILLS PROGRAMME 5: LEARNING SUPPORT
- SAQA Accredited Unit Standard: 15232 Coordinate Planned Skills Development Interventions In An Organisation, NQF Level 5, 6 Credits
- SAQA Accredited Unit Standard: 117865 Assist And Support Learners To Manage Their Learning Experiences, NQF Level 4, 5 Credits
- SAQA Accredited Unit Standard: 117874 Guide Learners About Their Learning, Assessment And Recognition Opportunities, NQF Level 5, 6 Credits
SKILLS PROGRAMME 6: MODERATION
- SAQA Accredited Unit Standard: 115759 Conduct Moderation Of Outcomes-based Assessment, NQF Level 6, 10 Credit
Other Full Qualifications
ODETDP Certificate – Level 6
Learn how to conduct research and how to define standards for assessment in Education Training and Development.
ODEDTP Level 5 – Diploma
Learn how to develop and implement training plans, address special needs and diversity in learning, drive team dynamics and coherence, implement successful training projects including recruitment and selection and learn to advise on Quality Management Systems in Education Training and Skills Development.
Not sure if this course is right for you?
Send us a message and one of our course coordinators will contact you.
Spaces, Waterfall Magwa Crescent, Ground Floor, Gateway West Office Building, Waterfall City, Midrand, South Africa