Information we collect about you
If you visit our Website, we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit to our Website such as the products and/or services you searched for and view, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
Who do we share your personal data with?
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that our staff protect your personal data and are aware of their information security obligations. We limit access to your personal data to those who have a genuine business need to know it.
We may also share your personal data with trusted third parties including:
- legal and other professional advisers, consultants, and professional experts;
- service providers contracted to us in connection with provision of the products and services such as providers of IT services and customer relationship management services; and
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our Website.
Website cookie use
Use: Record basic computer info such as: repeat visits; page usage; country of origin.
Type: Third party session and persistent cookie.
Expires: The cookie lasts 6 months.
As per Google guidelines, we respect your right to privacy. You can opt-out of our Google Analytics at any time by following this link: Google Analytics Opt-Out