Assessment College Terms of Service
PLEASE NOTE: FEES FOR ATTENDANCE OF TRAINING WORKSHOPS MUST BE RECEIVED IN FULL BEFORE THE WORKSHOP COMMENCEMENT DATE.
IF YOUR PAYMENT HAS NOT BEEN RECEIVED, PLEASE BRING PROOF OF PAYMENT.
- Course confirmation will be sent one week prior to commencement of the course.
- If this form is not completed in full with all the necessary invoice details, you will not be registered.
- If this form is not signed by your Manager, you will not be registered on the workshop unless you are a private individual.
- The Assessment College cannot be held liable for any losses or damage to property brought to any of their workshop venues.
- The Assessment College cannot be held liable for any injuries occurring at any of their workshop venues.
- The Assessment College reserves the right to cancel a workshop subject to a minimum of 8 delegates in Boksburg 5 delegates in Parktown.
- Cancellations should be done in writing.
- A hundred per cent (100%) cancellation fee will be levied should you cancel two working days prior to commencement of the workshop or should you not attend the workshop.
- A fifty per cent (50%) cancellation fee will be levied should you cancel four working days prior to the commencement of the workshop.
- Postponement of a workshop should be done in writing three working days before commencement of the workshop or you will be held liable for the venue and catering fee of R350 per day.